So I came to have sushi before going back to work and I had a martini bc it’s happy hour and my server asked if I wanted another and I meant to say no but I said yes for some idiotic reason
So long story short I’m now trying to chug a martini and am going to go back to work slightly drunk
I’m finding really good deals for 6-week boot camp sessions on groupon and I think I’m gonna get one
May god have mercy on me
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”"
— (via yumegrrrrrl)
It’s refreshing to be around someone who just gets it
goldenbutthole asked: Congratulations! I know it was hard to do, but you'll feel much better now. it was totally worth it. ☺️ I'm proud of you.
Idk why I just saw this omg but hey thanks
My biological mom and her partner are so sweet together and so in love after 17 years
So incredible to see
i’m gonna be hanging out with my biological mom today and she keeps mentioning that if i want a tattoo she’ll take me to go get one
Last night I dreamt I bought a pack of cigarettes and that I had half of one and decided I didn’t want it anymore, and waking up this morning my throat hurts
Even in my dreams I don’t want them anymore
It’s just crazy because yesterday I really really wanted to go buy a pack and now I’m like nah u good
At any given moment in my life I’m about 3 seconds away from jumping on a plane out of the country, throwing my phone in the ocean (jk save the ocean), and not coming back for about five years
i’m working more on my CV and i’m compiling a list of every species i’ve personally handled and/or worked with
the list of snakes is getting so long that i’m considering just omitting this entire section
Anonymous asked: you should get that a lot. you really are beautiful.
Well hey thanks a bunch that made my night